Free 30 Days to Arduino Course
Welcome to Arduino for Makers website, home of the 30 Days to Arduino Project.
Sign up to receive the lessons via email, starting with “Day Zero” which you should get immediately so you know what you need and what to expect when day one comes around.
30 Days to Arduino is completely free, and while aimed at adults, is family-friendly.
- Day 1: Lesson 01 – Introducing Arduino
- Day 1 Lesson 02 – Meet Arduino Uno
- Day 1 Lesson 03 – Breadboard a Circuit
- Day 2 Lesson 01: Arduino Web IDE and the Structure of an Arduino C Sketch
- Day 2 Lesson 02: Hello World!
- Day 3: Lesson – Fun with LEDs
- Day 4: Lesson – Magic 8 Ball & Random
- Day 5: Lesson 01 – Arduino/C Functions and Serial Input
- Day 5: Lesson 02 – Variable Type Conversions and Serial Input RGB LED
- Day 5: Lesson 03 – RGB LED Color-Picker
- Day 5: Lesson 04 – Spy Box Part 1
- Day 5: Video for Today’s Lessons
- Day 6: Lessons – Reading Inputs
- Day 7: Lessons – Internet of Arduino Things
- Day 8: Lessons – Internet of Arduino Things Part 2
- Day 9: Lessons – Magic 8 Revisited (16×2 LCD + Tilt Switch)
- Day 10: Lessons – Tiny Night Light (Light Sensor and ATTiny85 Programming)
- Day 11: Lessons – Arduino Chiptune Music
- Day 12: Lesson – 8 LED Sequence using Shift Registers
- Day 13: Lessons – Countdown Clock with 7 Segment Display
- Day 14: Lessons – Time.h/Arduino Clock
- Day 15: Lessons – Ultrasonic Distance Sensors
- Day 16: Lessons – Going Wireless!
- Day 17: Lessons – Send and Receive IR Signals with Arduino + LEGO Power Functions!
- Day 18: Lessons – Controlling a Canon 7D using a Hacked IR Remote and a Transistor
- Day 19: Lesson – Arduino Remote Control MP3 Player!
- Day 20: Lessons – Wifi with ESP8266
- Day 21: Lessons – Wifi Data Logger with ESP8266
- Day 22: Lessons – Arduino, Bluetooth/BLE & Android/iOS/Mac/PC
- Day 23: Lessons – How to create your own custom Android app to control Arduino over Bluetooth
- Day 24: Lessons – How to create your own custom iOS app to control Arduino over Bluetooth
- Day 25: Lessons – Controlling 2x Servos with an Arduino Analog Joystick input
- Day 26: Lessons – Controlling DC Motors, and DHT22 Temperature Sensor
- Day 27: Lessons – Motor Controllers
- Day 28: Lessons – Arduino 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor Control with the ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver
- Day 29: Lesson – Moving Your Arduino Project Off Your Breadboard
- Day 30: How to make the most minimal Arduino/ATmega328 breadboard circuit
Work at your own pace – Take your time!
While we have occasional catch-up live streams and Q&As, the course material is all self-paced and never expires, so don’t feel rushed.
Together we’ll learn Arduino/C programming through building Arduino projects, step by step for 30 days, with written, video, and